CREEP ON ME
CREEP ON ME
CREEP ON ME
CREEP ON ME
CREEP ON ME
ROCK THE RIVER
WIN & EVENTS
Joe Blow Rock Show
Fill out the form below for your chance to host The Joe Blow Rock Show on ROCK 102!
6TH ANNUAL GREAT DIGITAL FILM FESTIVAL
Rock 102 is pleased to support the 6th Annual Great Digital Film Festival at Scotiabank Theatre from Friday, January 30th to Thursday, February 5th.
The festival brings a week of Hollywood’s greatest classics and fan favourites to the big screen, often for the first time in digital format. Tickets are now on sale at Cineplex.com and the theatre box office.
The 2015 Great Digital Film Festival Lineup includes:
• An all-day screening of the X-Men franchise:
o X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014), X-Men: First Class (2011), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), X2: X-Men United (2003), X-Men (2000)
• 25th anniversary screenings of:
o Dick Tracy (1990)
• Blade Runner: The Final Cut (2007)
• Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
• Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004)
• Alien (1979)
• Aliens (1986)
• Hellboy (2004)
• Pan’s Labyrinth (2006)
• The Monster Squad (1987)
• The Rocketeer (1991)
For more information: Cineplex.com
Rock 102 is pleased to support Mary's Wedding playing at Rawlco Radio Hall at the Remai Arts Centre from Wednesday, February 4th to Sunday, February 22nd.
While seeking refuge from a sudden storm, Mary and Charlie find not just shelter, but each other, and a tentative love. On the night before Mary’s wedding, she dreams of Charlie, the trenches of the Great War, and of lightning strong enough to rend the world in two. August 2014 marked the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War 1. The “Great War” of 1914 - 1918, was a global struggle that touched everyone’s lives. Mary’s Wedding captures this time of courage and innocence with rare sensitivity and beauty.
For tickets: http://persephonetheatre.org/events/marys-wedding
32ND ANNUAL MARAUDER INVITATIONAL BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT (MIT)
ROCK 102 is pleased to support the 32nd Annual Marauder Invitational Basketball Tournament (MIT) at Walter Murray Collegiate from Thursday, February 5th to Saturday, February 7th.
Games start on February 5th at 6:30 p.m. at Walter Murray Collegiate with the Girls' Championship Final on February 7th at 6:30 p.m. and the Boys' Championship Final at 8:30 p.m.
Tickets are available at the door. For more information visit www.mitclassic.com.
Father Frank O'Flaherty
Based out of Saskatchewan, Screamlyne has built a devoted fan base extending all over western Canada. Mixing maddening riffs with memorable melodies Singer Darren Dyck, Drummer Rob Dyck, Bassist JK and guitarists Byron Junop and Travis black have created a sonic imprint that is undeniably their own.
715 Saskatchewan Crescent West
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Closed weekends & holidays.
- Information Collected
Rawlco may collect two types of information: personal information (“Personal Information”) and aggregated non-personally identifiable information (“Aggregated Information”). Personal Information includes information such as your name, user name, address, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, age, marital status, income level, education level, intentions, preferences and opinions. We do not collect Personal Information except when you provide it on a voluntary basis. Aggregated Information will include information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, general non-identifying demographic information and other such non-personally identifiable information.
- Why We Collect Information
- How we Use Information
- Privacy and Children’s Use Guidelines
Rawlco does not market or direct the Site toward children. Nevertheless it is possible for children, without prior parental consent, to publicly post or distribute Personal Information or any other information which might identify users within chat rooms, forums, message boards or in user groups. Rawlco encourages parents and guardians to be aware of and to participate in their children's online activities. We will not knowingly register, communicate with or otherwise collect Personal Information from anyone who indicates that they are younger than 13 years old without the prior verifiable consent of their parent or guardian.
- Third Party Advertising
When you visit the Site, we or a third-party advertiser may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. "Cookies" are small text files that identify an individual computer's browser entering the Site. They do not pose a security threat to you. No personal information is stored within the cookies. Cookies allow us to track a browser's movement through the Site over several sessions which enable the Site to recognize repeat visitors, facilitate access to and use of the Site and to allow the Site to track usage behaviour that will enable content improvement and allow us to tailor our Site to better match your interests and preferences. If you do not want cookies placed on your computer, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Most Internet browsers or other software will allow you to do this. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, Site functionality may be severely limited and you may not be able to take advantage of many of the Site's features.
From time to time the Site may feature forums such as message boards or chat rooms which enable our users to communicate with each other. Rawlco does not moderate and is not responsible for the content that you or any user posts on any forum on the Site. All information you post in a forum, chat area or message board becomes public information and may be viewed, collected and used by any visitor to the Site, and may expose you to unsolicited messages. This is beyond our control and Rawlco is not responsible if your information is intercepted. We recommend that you do not post on any forum private information about yourself or other individuals.
- Linking Third Party Content/Web Sites
The Site provides on-line streaming and other third party content and Rawlco is not responsible for any such third party content, spoken word or music that you may access through the Site. The Site also contains links from and to sites operated by our business partners and other independent third parties. Once you leave the Site, you may or may not see a new URL in the location bar. Please review the linked site's and third party content provider's privacy policies, and if you do not agree to be bound by the terms of the policies governing that provider and/or site, terminate your use of that service or your visit to the site. The linked sites and those subsequently linked from them are not under the influence or control of Rawlco and may have their own privacy, data collection and use policies. We are not responsible for the policies, practices or content of sites other than our Site.
Any unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Rawlco has policies and procedures in place to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information that we collect and maintain, including contracts with third parties that manage the information provided by you. This Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or interception of your information. To help ensure the privacy of your information, we urge you not to share your user name and password with anyone and recommend that you change your password frequently and store it in a safe place. If you are asked to create a user name or password, please select words that do not personally identify you. We may offer "auto login" which allows users to enter member areas of our site without re-entering password information. You may want to disable auto login on your "Set Up" page if you are not the only person using your computer. It is up to you to fully understand the risks and threats of using the public Internet and to be sufficiently aware of those risks to adequately protect your information. Rawlco’s advice herein is provided as a guideline only, and it is up to the user to remain current and exercise care when using the Internet. You should seek professional advice on protecting your privacy and evaluating the security of the information systems you are using. Rawlco assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
- Updating/Deleting your Information
Rawlco enables our users to update/correct personal information, previously submitted, which the user states is erroneous to the extent privacy or security interests will not be compromised by doing so. To update or delete your information, please go to the Log-In function and update or delete your personal information accordingly from our database. Please note that due to backups and records of deletions it may not be possible to delete entirely a user's entry without some residual information remaining.
If you have any concerns about privacy procedures at our Site: email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Attn: Web Privacy, Rawlco Radio, 715 Saskatchewan Cres. W., Saskatoon SK S7M 5V7
Please make any communications as complete and descriptive as possible, and we will attempt to respond promptly to your concerns.
Rawlco Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary
Location: The Total Service Area of C95, Rock 102, and News Talk 650 CKOM
Time: In perpetuity
- All entrants to any C95, Rock 102, and News Talk 650 CKOM (now referred to as Rawlco Radio) contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Rawlco Radio retains the right to substitute a prize with another in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Rawlco Radio’s control.
- All prizes will be presented to winners at Rawlco Radio Saskatoon’s office, unless otherwise noted.
- Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 19 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize.
- Employees of Rawlco Radio, its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies and any family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- No prize may be used in any way that would have or could have been expected to have an adverse or negative effect on Rawlco Radio.
- If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Rawlco Radio’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from Rawlco Radio does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of Canada, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid Canadian passport. If the winner does not have a valid Canadian passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
- Winner will permit Rawlco Radio to use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast or print forms.
- Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
- Winner agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Rawlco Radio, promotion agencies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
- Only one person may enter any contest per written entry form. No “duos”, groups or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Rawlco Radio contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Rawlco Radio Marketing and Promotions Department, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- I agree to indemnify and to hold Rawlco Radio, it’s affiliated and parent companies harmless in the event of any injuries or other maladies with regards participation in any contest staged or sponsored by Rawlco Radio. I have entered the contest at my own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for injuries or misfortune with regards to participation in any Rawlco Radio contest.
- If concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, cancelled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, Rawlco Radio will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
- Contest/Prize winners must pick up their prize(s) within 30 days, after which time their prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Contest/Prize subject to Federal, Provincial and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Upon winning any prize from Rawlco Radio, the contestant is no longer eligible to win any prize from Rawlco Radio within a thirty (30) day period following the first win.
- Upon winning a prize valued at $1,000 or more or winning a trip, the household may not win a second trip or prize valued @ $1,000 or more within a one (1) year period following the first win.
- Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
- Rawlco Radio is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance Phone Company’s failure, power company failure or other act of god.
- Meet & Greets – If you win the opportunity to meet a musician, Rawlco Radio cannot guarantee that any or all members of the band will appear.
- Rawlco Radio retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Rawlco Radio Terms of Service
- Links to Third Party Sites & Services
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all content and materials available on this Site, including the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content as well as content original to it are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned by Rawlco or its licensors or Rawlco has obtained the necessary permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on the Site. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Site are trademarks or service marks of, or used under license by Rawlco. The use or misuse of any of these materials is strictly prohibited. Rawlco, its licensors or associates retain exclusive ownership of all data, material and other information regarding your use of the Site.
- Lawful Use
You agree to use the Site or its contents for lawful purposes and only as expressly permitted in this Terms of Service and for no other purpose. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages for noncommercial use only, provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright or trademark notices. Except as otherwise permitted herein and as we may expressly authorize, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the content or materials on the Site or otherwise in any way exploit any of the content of the Site, in whole or in part. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory in any form whatsoever without Rawlco’s written permission is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the express prior approval of Rawlco, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You also agree not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. Any conduct by you that, in our discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Rawlco or the Site will not be permitted.
- User's Grant of License
By posting or submitting content to the Site, you grant Rawlco and its worldwide licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. You also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you post or submit to the Site and that our public posting and use of your content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Rawlco retains the right to monitor, edit or otherwise change your posting or other content submitted to the Site without your permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that all materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through the site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use and that you use this site and any content you choose to download at your sole risk. Rawlco does not in any way warrant, either expressly or by implication, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. Neither Rawlco nor its partners, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, consultants, contractors or licensors, make any warranty that the content of the site or any service or merchandise provided through it, is accurate, reliable or correct; that the site or any linked site, will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components; or that you will achieve successful results from following any instructions, directions or recommendations on the site.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RAWLCO OR ITS PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN LAW OR IN EQUITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, AND THE RISK OF ANY INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS INCLUDING ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Monitoring Content
Rawlco shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Terms of Service and any operating rules established by Rawlco and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Rawlco shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site without your permission. Without limiting the foregoing, Rawlco shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Rawlco is not responsible for the content that you or any user posts on any forum on the Site and your reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk.
- Local Laws
By choosing to access the Site from any location other than Canada, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all applicable local laws. Rawlco makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- Choice of Law
- Entire Agreement & Severance
- Unauthorized Use & Termination